Headlines News :
Home » , » Collection of Imran Khan Quotes About Life, Cricket & Politics

Collection of Imran Khan Quotes About Life, Cricket & Politics


Imran Khan who is known for his words is a popular personality in Pakistan.The youth of Pakistan consider as a role model.the reason for massive support in youth is because what he says he delivers.from Cancer hospital to World Cup to NUML all are his success stories.due to high demand we are including all quotes from this personality.
kaptan quotes collection

  • Cricket is a pressure game, and when it comes to an India-Pakistan match the pressure is doubled. 
  • In Pakistan politics is hereditary. 
  • Just give it everything you've got and bowl as fast as possible. 
  • But having set myself these goals, I had to work really hard to achieve them. 
  • If your house is burning, wouldn't you try and put out the fire? 
  • During my 21 years of playing cricket, I have never been approached by anyone or offered a bribe. 
  • I did not lose this election, or had a bad result compared with what we might have got because of Islam. 
  • One is actually the democracy here, you know, people are, people assume that this election means that there is democracy in Pakistan. There is no democracy. 
  • Win or lose today I am proud of the way my boys have played in the tournament. 
  • So for us any gain we had in election, one vote that we got, was a win. 
  • People didn't wasn't the People's party to come in to power again, so they saw NS a viable alternative not us, because everyone knew we were not ready. 
  • What most people didn't realize in the Western countries is that here its not a question of having supporters, its a question of getting these votes to the polling stations. 
  • If one area I felt it was a tough election was I couldn't see my young son and I couldn't see my wife a lot, but apart from that for her also it was an experience. 
  • There can only be democracy when money is not allowed to be spent in Politics. 
  • They do not understand Islam, and I think that is one area where perhaps I hope one day I will play a role in actually making people understand what we perceive Islam to be. 
  • What I perceive, is above all justice, where everyone has the same law. 
  • At the moment we have a ruling class that has one law and the people the other. 
  • It's more important to try to do something for the crores of poor people of my country. 
  • But I don't need to use politics as a way of making money. 
  • The team which handles the pressure best, carries the day. 
  • The future of Indo-Pak cricket will depend on how the peace process goes. 
  • In fact the experience at Oxford has really helped me later in life. 
  • I don't know about whether I thought I would make it this big. 
  • I wanted to be an outstanding player, that was my ambition. 


Share this article :
 
Support : Creating Website
Powered by Blogger
Copyright © 2014. Sweetny Portal - All Rights Reserved
Template Design by Creating Website Published by Arslan Rocky